Sunday, October 30, 2011

To beleive or not to beleive?

I am a person whom does'nt beleive nor disbeleive in paranormal activity such as what is supposably going on in the Baker hotel, it seems as though the "Ghosts" that haunt this place are not threatening ghosts just the spirits of people who liked the hotel so much they decided to take an extended stay. I find it very odd that many people report the same exact things such as smells and similiar ghosts. There are also many stories that I beleive do make good grounds for a haunted house especially the mistress who killed her self and the young bellhop who got caught in an elevator shaft. I am still iffy on whether I beleive the hotel is haunted or not, my mind may change if I ever got the chance to visit the hotel but that is out of the question for now. I do beleive though that the people whom have reported about the baker hotel do reallly beleive that they saw and encountered paranormal experiences. Hopefully some day I will get the chance to further investigate this paranormal activity myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment