Monday, October 17, 2011

The Baker Hotel

Over the next few days I will be researching the supposed hauntings of the Baker Hotel in Mineral Wells, Texas. There have been many reports of ghost sitings and strange occurences since before the hotel even closed down. Many researchers and ghost hunters have explored the Baker Hotel usually with the same conclusion, that it is indeed haunted. There have been a few odd things that have happened at this hotel, but one in particular is what made me want to research it, which is the fact that when the hotel was still open the owner's mistress jumped from her hotel suite to her untimely death. If that won't make a good horror story and basis for a haunted hotel, I dont know what would! I personally am very skeptical about the Baker being haunted, just because a building is old and had many people stay in it over the years, doesn't automatically mean it is haunted. I will be researching with an open mind though and will report all my findings, and hopefully by the end of my blog I will know if the haunting of the Baker Hotel is fact or fiction.




No comments:

Post a Comment